Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thepost.emory.edu/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Holiday Traditions of your EAA

It's always so heartwarming to hear how others celebrate their family traditions at the holidays. Here are a few more stories from our EAA family:



Leslie Wingate 82C, senior director:

"My daughters, Sarah and Emily and my Goddaughter, Isabella, sing in the choir at our church every Christmas Eve at the 5:00 p.m. service. My two sisters and their families join us for the service, which gives us the opportunity to worship and sing Christmas carols together. Following the service, we all head to either my house or my sister Laura’s house (she lives 8 houses away from me) to enjoy a Christmas Eve smorgasbord. It is truly an evening of family, food and fun."


Sarah Cook 95C, senior director:

"My son leaves peas and carrots with his cookies for Santa each year because he thinks Santa should have something healthy to eat during the night. And Santa always leaves an orange in the bottom of our stockings with a chocolate Santa for the same reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment