Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thepost.emory.edu/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Emory Magazine...talks!

Don’t you wish you had the time to read more of the articles in Emory Magazine? If you’re an alumnus like me, you want to keep in touch with what’s going on in and around Emory.

And as captivating and inspiring as many of these stories are, I just can’t seem to find the time to read all the stories that interest me.

For entirely selfish reasons I came up with the idea of "repurposing" the printed articles to audio. It’s sort of like books on tape, only it’s magazine articles on iTunes U. Now I ‘listen’ to Emory Magazine in my car, or at the gym.

Some of the files you’ll find on iTunes U I actually narrated myself, but there are several other faculty, student, staff, and alumni voices on these podcasts. We plan to read a range of articles each month–long and short, light and serious.

It’s easy to find these audio files. If you have iTunes installed on your computer go to the iTunes Music Store, then type "Emory Magazine" in the search field. Please download a few. Take them with you on your commute, or on vacation, or on the couch. And let us know what you think.

--David McClurkin 74C, Business Development Manager, Communications and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment