Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thepost.emory.edu/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Emory Medal multimedia spectacular


Happy New Year from EAAvesdropping!

Like many of you, I'm just getting back to the office after a nice holiday break. First thing, I'm glad I remembered my passwords. Second thing, today's a nice day to finish up some unfinished business.

Our Emory Medalists for 2009, Henry Bowden Jr. 74L and Arthur Keys Jr. 92T, received their awards back on October 30. But the closing applause of the ceremony that night wasn't the end of the story. We now have the photos.

And the bio videos of both Arthur Keys and Henry Bowden.

The videos were posted on Emory's YouTube site in mid-December, and we received the photos (thanks Emory Photo/Video!) at about the same time, but since I wanted to take my holiday vacation seriously, I'm just now getting around to linking them here.

Besides, lauding our medalists with the first post of 2010 felt like great way to honor them once again. And that is of course why they are being presented to you today.

-- Eric Rangus, director of communications, EAA

No comments:

Post a Comment