Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thepost.emory.edu/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Finals Season: Eek!!



Thanksgiving was fantastic, but as every Emory student knows the holiday is a cheery reminder of the impending doom that is to come: Finals Week.


The weather is cold, dreary, and everyone is starting to look like zombies. Hordes of people camp out in the library, Cox, and Starbucks. Students catch power naps in random locations.


With all the looming projects, papers, presentations, and exams coming up, I feel like this semester just needs to end. However, with this semester closing, that means I’m only one semester away from entering the “real world” . . . and that’s slightly terrifying.
Where am I going to live? Who am I going to live with? I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve never lived alone. I have three other siblings; I’ve always had roommates throughout college, and living alone just sounds . . . lonely. Where am I going to get a job? Am I going to even get a job? The questions are endless, and my mind could race for hours without any answers.


As I approach this years’ final exam season, I just have to remember to take it one day at a time. Just tackle the classes I’m in now, and worry about the future a little later. :)

--Cindy Okereke 12C, EAA communications intern

No comments:

Post a Comment